Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Says World Should USE LOVE TO DEFEAT ISIS JIHADISTS

mark zuckerberg

When Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg isn’t telling the American public that we should be taking care of illegal immigrants, he’s lecturing us on why fighting jihadists with “love” is the solution to radical Islam.

Weasel Zippers reports via The Express:

The Facebook founder said atrocities in Belgium, Pakistan and Turkey were all designed to sow seeds of hatred between different communities.

He said: “Each of these attacks were carried out with a goal to spread fear and distrust, and turn members of a community against each other.”

The “only sustainable way to fight back” against the sickening attacks is to “create a world” where everyone “feels cared for and loved”, he added.

Love will keep insane Islamists from beheading people? Who knew?

Comments

1. iwish says

You first Mark. Go over there alone and walk the streets preferably at night and spread that love ….DARE YOU!

2. Les says

“…create a world where everyone feels cared for and loved.”
    So Zuckerdouche, are you saying we should care for and love child rapists, animal abusers, murders?

3. taxpayer22 says

Note what happened to the Jews of Medina in the 7th Century by Mo and his followers. Past is prologue.

4. Clarence Worley says

‘The “only sustainable way to fight back” against the sickening attacks
    is to “create a world” where everyone “feels cared for and loved”’

That is exactly why they all must be killed

5. Jb8vX34-1ak says

When they decapitate you with a jagged edge knife will you “feel the love”???

6. Ferol says

I am convinced that this idiot would have said the same thing about the Nazi’s as they marched him into the cattle cars for his trip to Auschwitz!

7. Kaleena Stevens says

Wow. Really wish I could post pictures here. Facebook is allowing a “cartoon” depicting a man beheading a police officer. It has been reported thousands of times and they refuse to remove it. I myself reported it 5 times and 5 times I received the message that it does not violate “community standards”. Which leads me to believe that no one at Facebook including douche bag Zuckerbag has any standards whatsoever. I deleted my daughters Facebook and mine that day. They will not make money off of my family when they allow that hateful garbage to circulate and incite violence.