“World Without Whiteness” Professor DOUBLES DOWN

vlcsnap-2016-04-27-17h07m35s185After making headlines earlier in the month for his “Imagine A World Without WHITENESS” presentation, Portland Community College history and humanities professor James Harrison defended his statements, while once again channeling John Lennon, and blaming the media for the outrage.

He compares his plight to the time when the media took Lennon’s quote of “We are more popular than Jesus” out of context, and calls the outlets who covered his last event “yellow journalism”, despite the fact that several uncut videos were posted, including the entire 38 minute speech.

After his diatribe, he went on to give his latest presentation, “How Some Human Beings Became White”, where he says that people of several different European nationalities were not considered “white” at first, until they separated themselves from black folks and integrated more with those of English and French decent, until they were eventually accepted as “white”, and thus, benefiting from their “whiteness”.

“If you are of Irish decent, or Italian decent, you’re not officially white. The Polish race? They weren’t white. Greeks were not white. Hungarians were not white. Slowly but slowly, they became white. So, that whole movement along the line of ‘what is white’ it’s not fixed at all. What it does is, it provides something, again, that you need to look up, something called ‘white privilege’; the privilege of having white skin. Which a lot of people say, ‘ehh, I don’t believe it’ but again, if you’ve never heard of it, there’s a tendency to doubt it, to dispute it, and say ‘that’s not true’. I encourage you, if you heard anything that I said that you doubt, you can ask me about it. There’s a new world coming. In fact, it’s already here”

“Once the Irish become accepted, then they don’t want other groups coming in. Those are now the barbarians. They were the barbarians, and now the outsiders are barbarians. And so the Irish become as prejudice as any other group. Now, at this point, I need to tell you when I’m using that, I am using a generalization, it does not mean that every single person of Irish decent, but just the group as a whole begins to move. And whether you like or participate in it, you benefit from that move”

And here’s his entire presentation, 37 minutes uncut:

Portland Community College president Sylvia Kelley can be reached at 971 722 4365.

Comments

• Brenda Gorman says

“my room mate Lori Is getting paid on the internet 98$/hr”…..!cc952ctwo days ago grey MacLaren P1 I bought after earning 18,512 DoIIars..it was my previous month’s payout..just a little over.17k DoIIars Last month..3-5 hours job a day…with weekly payouts..it’s realy the simplest. job I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months. ago. and now making over. hourly 87 DoIIars…Learn. More right Here !cc952n:➽:➽:➽➽➽➽ http://GlobalSuperJobsReportsEmploymentsQueenGetPayHourly$98…. .❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦::::::!cc952n….,.

• Flora Slaughter says

“my room mate Lori Is getting paid on the internet 98$/hr”…..!cc460ctwo days ago grey MacLaren P1 I bought after earning 18,512 DoIIars..it was my previous month’s payout..just a little over.17k DoIIars Last month..3-5 hours job a day…with weekly payouts..it’s realy the simplest. job I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months. ago. and now making over. hourly 87 DoIIars…Learn. More right Here !cc460n:➽:➽:➽➽➽➽ http://GlobalSuperJobsReportsEmploymentsCleanGetPayHourly$98…. .❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦::::::!cc460n….,….

1. Russel says

Go to Africa then. Woops, can’t do that because that paycheck would stop, as well as the freedoms quaranteed by our Founding document. Their hypocrisy stinks.

2. Joe says

Look at how South Africa, once a shining star on the African continent, with rule of law and prosperity, has degenerated into a tribal thugland thanks to the stupid Apartheid movement that removed whites from power. NOBODY benefitted from that – whites, blacks both suffered.

• TJ says

You have that whole Apartheid thing backwards. Apartheid is what kept whites in power in South Africa, it was the end of Apartheid in 1994 that caused the changes you describe.

• PaleRider1861 says

I’m pretty sure he meant “…the stupid anti-Apartheid movement…”. Otherwise, his statement makes no sense whatsoever.
        The Communist ANC movement has destroyed the country, and encourages outright murder of white citizens. The fact that this reality is completely ignored by the world media demonstrates the extent of global Marxism and its willing sycophants in the press.

3. politicallynaive says

It is amazing what counts as a college professor these days..
    Can you imagine having him and the next period you have Melissa Click to wind up the day…Both I’m sure vote Democratic and Obama voters…what a crew!!!

4. Six Cents says

Yes, imagine a world without electricity, internal combustion engines, light bulbs, vaccines, computers, cell phones and all the countless other inventions the evil White race has brought to the planet…. Not to mention the abolishing of slavery (which continues in many African and Middle Eastern countries to this day).

Yes, by all means, imagine that.

5. says

“Privilege” does not exist ex nihilo. It had to start somewhere with some people. I have no problem with others admitting to the world that my ancestors were more apt, more intelligent, more able, more sophisticated, and much more likely to come out on the winning side of any conflict with their ancestors. If they want to take it back 50 years, 500 years or 5,000 years I am up for that. The better team apparently won the game and took home the trophy. The 2nd place team took home — well — 2nd place.

If they say the game was rigged, then my ancestors were smarter than theirs and figured out how to rig the game and theirs didn’t. If they say my ancestors were more savage than theirs then that means theirs were more weak than mine. If they say there were more of mine, then that means that mine were simply better at understanding how to use the environment and technology to sustain a greater population. If they say my ancestors had bigger, badder, and more destructive weapons that means than their ancestors were probably stuck in a stone-age existence for 10,000 years past their time.

No matter how you slice it… they are making the claim for me that their ancestors could not quite hack it when it came to competition for the “privilege” of being on top. They were weaker, ineffective, and overall a fine example of Darwinism in action. Seems to me as if they are pointing the “finger of blame” at the wrong set of ancestors. I’d suggest they have a heartfelt talk with grandma and grandpa and ask them why ~their~ grandmas and grandpas were so pitiful in the game of life.

Now understand that ~this~ is how ~they~ see the world. This is what ~they~ are admitting happened. Unless, of course, they want to somehow claim that “privilege” just happened along one day from out of nowhere and someone picked it up off the ground and has been using it ever since. Should be an interesting and amusing read.

6. tommy mc donnell says

this hatred of white people is a communist construct that has been around for decades. it is used by white communists to dupe the blacks into thinking the communists will wipe out the whites if they ever take control. they blacks are so racist they buy the idea that after the revolution the communists are going to kill the working, productive citizens and keep the non-working, destructive alive. boy are they in for a surprise.

7. Chuck says

A world without whiteness? It’s called Africa. You know, where they slaughter each other in record numbers and change governments about every week or so. I could be wrong but I don’t see people here in the U.S. trying to hack him to death with a machete. You’ve got it good here Jimbo. Not my fault you can’t see it.

8. Joatmoaf says

YAWN!
    We know. We know.
    Everything and everyone can trace their roots back to blackness.
    Hitler? really a black man.
    Stalin? Black as midnight.
    Money was invented by a black man.
    Mayonnaise was invented by a black man.
    The C.I.A., who invented crack cocaine to destroy the black race, was nevertheless created by a black man.

I’m so sick and tired of these kinds of pathetic losers laying claim to everything in creation in the name of their blackness.
    If they really feel so bad about their race that they have to try and steal the accomplishments of other races, then maybe they should get off their tired azzes and do some racial accomplishments of their own.
    Losers.

9. JohnSebastian1 says

Want to see a world without white folks? You can you know. Visit Africa. That’s what a world without white folks looks like. Mass starvation, disease, tribalism, corruption, never ending war, slavery and human trafficking, etc etc etc.

10. BruceT says

Does he mean a world where 95% of everything he is using doesn’t exist? The world without Whiteness was called the stone age.

I am sick to death of these racist pigs.

11. chriss221 says

Based in truth.

I grew up as a Jew down south, and was certainly not treated as white. Now the same folks that called me Jew-boy will grill me for my whiteness if they’re left wing. When I was a child, all italians, Greeks, Jews, etc, were nut considered white. Wasps were “white,” while all else were “ethnics.” I would have been described as “ethnic looking.”