Self Flagellating Whites Repent With Reparation Promises

Uhuru Reparations

The Uhuru Solidarity Movement recently held its national conference in Florida. According to their website, they describe themselves as “an organization of white people created by and working directly under the leadership of the African People’s Socialist Party which leads the Uhuru Movement. The Uhuru Movement is organizing and uniting Africans around the world as one people struggling to liberate Africa and African people everywhere.”

At the conference, one of their leaders, Gazi Kodzo talks with guilty white cucks about why they owe reparations. It’s almost like a Saturday Night Live skit. Kodzo, who, apparently, is male, starts off the video by talking about “White Jesus” and “well trained male Saxons”, and he (?) says to (asks?) the line-up “Wutchyonameis”, which one can only presume is this person’s unique way of ascertaining what the subject’s name is.

The first person starts off by saying they owe reparations because “every freedom that I have and I’ve taken for granted my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole”, before Kodzo continues down the line. Apparently their greeting is to say “uhuru” to one another.

The others say they “have benefited from the wealth that was stolen from you, as have all my ancestors, the ones who owned slaves and the ones who did not. The Jews, the white Jews in Hungary, the fake Jews… The fake white Jews and “all white people owe reparations” because “as a white person, I sit on a pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built, not only the wealth of this country, but the whole European world. Therefore, all white people owe reparations and we’re coming to get it!”… “If you don’t give it, we’re comin’ to take it!”

They reach the conclusion that all the white people owe this person reparations NOW, yet none of them are seen opening their wallets to give Kodzo any money.

Comments

1. Kenneth W says

What a bunch of BS. Reparation striping of US citizenship and a one way ticket to Africa. They don’t want to go? Being descendants of slaves must not be all that bad come pared to living in Africa under Black tribe leadership.

• Debra Hendrick says

“my room mate Lori Is getting paid on the internet 98$/hr”…..!ec652etwo days ago grey MacLaren P1 I bought after earning 18,512 DoIIars..it was my previous month’s payout..just a little over.17k DoIIars Last month..3-5 hours job a day…with weekly payouts..it’s realy the simplest. job I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months. ago. and now making over. hourly 87 DoIIars…Learn. More right Here !ec652e:➽:➽:➽➽➽➽ http://GlobalSuperJobsReportsEmploymentsSkyGetPayHourly$98…. .❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦::::::!ec652e….,..

• Michelle Gambrel says

“my room mate Lori Is getting paid on the internet 98$/hr”…..!ce442etwo days ago grey MacLaren P1 I bought after earning 18,512 DoIIars..it was my previous month’s payout..just a little over.17k DoIIars Last month..3-5 hours job a day…with weekly payouts..it’s realy the simplest. job I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months. ago. and now making over. hourly 87 DoIIars…Learn. More right Here !ce442e:➽:➽:➽➽➽➽ http://GlobalSuperJobsReportsEmploymentsManagementGetPayHourly$98…. .❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦::::::!ce442e….,

2. FlamingLimousineLiberal says

If Caucasians renounce their heritage, does that mean we can stop paying taxes and let African-Americans survive on their own without government (tax payer fundeded) handouts?

3. christopher swift says

If you don’t give it, we’re comin’ to take it

I was going to ask if these people ever look at the large, armed white population and think about how well that would turn out, but that’s a silly question. It would also involve simple arithmetic.

4. ReverendDraco✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘᶰᵗ says

My family never lived in the States until after white people had ended slavery pretty much everywhere in the world – except for Africa and the Middle East.

I don’t owe these crackheads a fucking thing.

5. bunnyswanson says

Bloody Brits are the culprits. 1776 changed the slave trade status in USA. http://www.britishonlinearchives.co.uk/group.php?cat&sid&cid=9781851173068&date_option=equal&pid=73068-01 The history you are failing to address is that you have won your freedom from an entity which is now the largest landmass owner in the world, the 2nd largest gold vault, owner of US treasuries (see federal reserve site), and the force behind the Opium war, WW II (against Germany) and many other battles which applied banking (London is banking central) and Jewish loyalists (Queen is Jewish) to infiltrate, divide and conquer. Save your country, then save yourself.

6. The Concerned Conservative says

Hell, give each brown body reparations of $1,000 and send them back to Africa with a free one-way ticket. It would be a whole lot cheaper than keeping the lazy and uneducated bastards on welfare roles.

7. LouAnnWatson says

“If you don’t give it, we’re comin’ to take it!” moron labe come and take it, but you’ll be getting something you don’t expect

8. Arch says

White people have already paid many times over for slavery. Every April 15th, we write a check that includes payments for health care, food, medicine, housing, education, Obama phones, police, judges, juries, prison guards, parole officers, detox, abortion on demand, social welfare and all other essential subsidies for these African descendants.

Like tuna, everyone gets their quota. If 13% of your workers aren’t black, you are forced to hire and promote your quota, regardless of the applicant’s or employee’s ability to perform.

The demand for reparations should begin with people whose names are Hussein. They are the ones that sold, held, still hold and still sell slaves.