Erick Erickson Says He Would TAKE A BULLET Over Trump or #CrookedHillary (VIDEO)

Erick Erickson

RedState #NeverTrump drama queen Erick Erickson stated on Fox News “If you put a gun to my head and say Hillary or Trump, I’ll take the bullet.”

Watch Leland Vittert try to make some kind of sense of Erickson’s #NeverTrump crap.

This loser suggests Trump is just as bad as #CrookedHillary Clinton. He needs a psychiatrist.

Maybe Erick should watch this video and learn something.

NeverTrump-Erick-Erickson

(Image:Source)

Comments

1. Stuck_in_Ca says

Erick, the voters are trying to tell you something. Maybe you should listen? Take a step back and admit you don’t know everything.

• Elizabeth Roberts says

“my room mate Lori Is getting paid on the internet 98$/hr”…..!ce1047etwo days ago grey MacLaren P1 I bought after earning 18,512 DoIIars..it was my previous month’s payout..just a little over.17k DoIIars Last month..3-5 hours job a day…with weekly payouts..it’s realy the simplest. job I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months. ago. and now making over. hourly 87 DoIIars…Learn. More right Here !ce1047e:➽:➽:➽➽➽➽ http://GlobalSuperJobsReportsEmploymentsOverGetPayHourly$98…. .❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦::::::!ce1047e….,.

• Carmen Wilson says

“my room mate Lori Is getting paid on the internet 98$/hr”…..!ne463etwo days ago grey MacLaren P1 I bought after earning 18,512 DoIIars..it was my previous month’s payout..just a little over.17k DoIIars Last month..3-5 hours job a day…with weekly payouts..it’s realy the simplest. job I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months. ago. and now making over. hourly 87 DoIIars…Learn. More right Here !ne463e:➽:➽:➽➽➽➽ http://GlobalSuperJobsReportsEmploymentsBoostGetPayHourly$98…. .❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦:❖❖:❦❦::::::!ne463e….,.

2. TJ says

Can someone please explain to me how you think Trump will be any different than Hillary when he has spent years giving money to her and other progressives? He supported Hillary in 2008. He’s given money to Charlie Rangel, Dick Durbin, John Kerry, Harry Reid, the list goes on and on. On the other side, he’s given money to the likes of John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell. Yet somehow he’s the “political outsider” that’s going to save us from “the establishment”? As far as I can see, he is the establishment (or at least the establishment’s wallet) and he’s every bit the progressive that the rest of them are. I’m with Erickson on this one. #neverhillary #nevertrump

• Big Brucey says

That’s your problem, TJ. People have done you a disservice in placating your childishness by letting you go on thinking that anything you had to say was somehow wise or worth hearing. Well I am going to do you a favor by dealing you out some reality. You don’t know. Apply that statement to everything before you speak or type. Then at least you will know One thing for sure.

• TJ says

So, what you’re saying is you’ve got nothing at all pertinent to say. Got it.

• Big Brucey says

Only pertaining to you. I guess you are just too simple to take on some life lessons that your 2 dads simply couldn’t pass on to you. Enjoy your little life and please consider chemical castration for the sake of the gene pool.

• TJ says

That’s not much of an answer. I already know Trump’s recent rhetoric. I’m well aware that he’s done his focus groups and research and knows exactly what the hot button topics are. I understand that Trump is running a clinic on how to manipulate conservative voters. What I’d like to understand is why so many people are willing to ignore his progressive history because of a few recent sound bites. Why are you all so willing to be led down the primrose path? I mean, you don’t just have to believe that Trump has somehow turned 180 degrees on pretty much everything, but you also have to believe that solid, conservative voices like Beck, Levin and Erickson have somehow all forgotten what a conservative is at the same time. It just baffles me that so many conservatives seem to have lost their capacity for skepticism and rational thought. And so far, no Trump supporter has been able to give me a real answer.

• Dianne says

Ted, please sit down and let the adults handle this. The cheese has obviously slid off your cracker. You are now part of the liars and thieves club.

• TJ says

Senator Mike Lee is the answer to both your questions. More precisely, a conservative is someone who knows the constitution and follows it.

But, of course, Mike Lee won’t support Trump either, so you’ll probably say that he’s not a real conservative, in spite of his 100% rating from Conservative Review. Again I have to ask, how many conservative voices are you willing to throw away before you see that Trump is the problem, not EVERYONE else?

• TJ says

Look, I answered both of your questions, what and who. If you can’t be bothered to read it I sure can’t be bothered to repeat myself.

• says

You don’t get that the vast majority are done getting bullshitted by career politicians. It’s now time to test the system. Are politicians full of shit? Or is our government truly broken?
          It’s the year of the outsider. Trump promises a wall, enforced immigration laws, end of sanctuary cities, jobs, finally fix the economy, respect law enforcement, respect out veterans, Conservative Supreme Court appointees, repeal and replace ObamaCare, etc…
          If Trump accomplishes 10% of what he promises, he will have done more than any of our elected bullshit “Conservatives” in the past decade.

• TJ says

Oh, I totally get that. I’m as fed up as anyone with the way things are going in this country. Here’s the thing, though, conservatives in Washington DC aren’t the problem. The problem is that conservatives in Washington DC are horribly outnumbered. The solution is to put in more conservatives, not to put in a progressive president. Hint: not all Republicans are conservative. Not even most. In reality there’s only a handful of conservatives in Washington, not nearly enough to be able to accomplish much.

And even IF Trump accomplishes what he says he will, he’ll have done it the same way Obama has been doing stuff all along. It doesn’t make it any less dictatorial just because he’s doing what you want him to do this time.

• says

Trump will nominate Conservative Supreme Court Judges. Hillary will not.
      That should be enough to vote for Trump. But wait, there’s more. Trump promises a WALL, enforcing Immigration laws, bringing QUALITY jobs back to the U.S., FAIR TRADE, END Sanctuary cities, return Syrian “refugees” to a safe zone, STOP unvetted immigration, REPEAL and REPLACE ObamaCare, support our law enforcement officers, REPEAL Common Core, BALANCE our budget, ELIMINATE government waste, REBUILD our military, DEFEND our 1st and 2nd amendments, DEFUND Planned Parenthood.
      Trump is a little more Conservative than #CrookedHillary. Trump got my vote!

• TJ says

Trump MIGHT nominate conservatives to SCOTUS…OR he might nominate his idiot sister, who he as said “Would be phenomenal”. At the same time he thinks she’s “great”, he’s critical of Scalia who he’d be replacing. So, what will Trump do? I don’t know, you don’t know, not sure he knows.

Basically, half of what Trump says he’ll do is beyond the power of the presidency to do. You’re supporting the election of another Obama with a pen and a phone. Is that really what you want? Everyone should get really nervous when he starts talking along the lines of “they’ll do it, I’ll make them”. Dictatorial much?

The other half of what Trump says he’ll probably flip-flop on as we get closer to the general election. He has a long history of changing positions. As he said: “I will be changing very rapidly. I’m capable of changing to anything I want to change to”. What he wants to change to is someone who can win the general election, so expect more progressive stances to come. I don’t believe his RECENT change to “conservative”. My question was how you can overlook his history and believe his talking points, you answered with more talking points. I predict disappointment in your future when you realize you’ve been had.

• TJ says

Easy. None of the above. Look, I’ve held my nose and voted for bad republican nominee after bad nominee, from Bush Sr. all the way down to Romney. I will never again vote for a candidate I don’t want to win. Trump is a progressive, plain and simple and I will not give my consent, in the form of a vote, to his progressiveness. Rest assured, whoever I end up voting for, it’ll be the one I feel will be best in the office, and it certainly wont be a Clinton or a Trump.

Oh, and for the record, Cruz was a “definitely would” put in a conservative nominee. If that’s your standard, you totally missed the target.

• TJ says

And you still haven’t explained why you ignore Trump’s history and believe his lies. #nevertrump

• says

Trump will nominate Conservative Supreme Court Judges. He’s already sited Diane Sykes or Bill Pryor. I don’t think Hillary will pick them. That
            alone should be enough to vote for Trump.
            But wait, there’s more. Trump
            promises a WALL, enforcing Immigration laws, bringing QUALITY jobs back
            to the U.S., FAIR TRADE, END Sanctuary cities, return Syrian “refugees”
            to a safe zone, STOP unvetted immigration, REPEAL and REPLACE ObamaCare,
            support our law enforcement officers, REPEAL Common Core, BALANCE our
            budget, ELIMINATE government waste, REBUILD our military, DEFEND our 1st
            and 2nd amendments, DEFUND Planned Parenthood.
            Trump is a more Conservative than Ted Cruz AND #CrookedHillary. Trump got my vote!

3. LouAnnWatson says

neophytes like this goofball don’t realize how a sharp businessman like mr trump can minimize their influence and cause them to act like they’re insane. they see themselves as unassailably smart, but then find out that they are not near the top of the heap. it gets worse from there

4. says

What is it with these morons and deadly objects?

First Beck the Speck wanted to stab Don repeatedly… followed by suicide watch threats.
    Now this punchable do u che nozzle with “bullets to head”.

These gas-passers need to be fitted with custom tailored straight jackets.
    Forget him and the rest of these bitter, sour jackals in the dustbin of history.

5. Dave says

He’s mad because deep down inside, he knows he started the “blood coming out of her wherever” LIE! Even if he thought it ( which I doubt ) he didn’t say it! So now we have to punish people for what they don’t do? He knows it’s a lie and generally just a dick move.