Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Tells Bill Maher TRUMP WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE (VIDEO)

Scott Adams

Dilbert creator Scott Adams was one of the first people to recognize Trump’s appeal. He claims he isn’t even a huge fan of Trump but that he thinks Trump is a genius for the way he has approached the election.

Adams was recently on Bill Maher’s show and said Trump will not only win but that he’ll win big.

Transcript via Real Clear Politics:

‘Dilbert’ Creator Scott Adams to Bill Maher: Donald Trump Will Win Election In A Landslide

SCOTT ADAMS: I’ve been studying persuasion for decades and when I saw Trump last summer displaying the tools of persuasion I thought, ‘Oh my God, he’s not a crazy clown. Everything he’s doing, including his complete ignoring of the facts, is persuasion perfection. I called him to be the landslide winner in the general election last year.

Essentially he’s basically bringing a flamethrower to a stick fight. There’s nobody using the same tools that he’s using. So his complete ignoring of facts are actually part of the persuasion because he doesn’t give you targets. He doesn’t give you details of his policies, usually. So he’s reducing the number of targets while making you feel good and focusing on the things he wants. So it’s not about facts, it’s about focus and attention.

Watch the video:

It’s fun to watch the blood draining from Maher’s face as Adams talks, isn’t it?

(Image:Source)

Comments

• labar says

Kind of like Gruber did to you on Obamacare. Oh wait. No it wasn’t.

Gruber admitted to lying in order to get the supporters of Obamacare on board, but you still think you’re so much smarter than anyone else.

What a tool you are.

• Charles says

Who said a word about Obama? Adams clearly spelled out how Trump supporters are being fooled and you’re saying that’s great. Think about that.

• Bill the eighth says

No Charles, you are completely wrong. You think Trump is the only one to use propaganda and other persuasion techniques? Politicians have been easily fooling Americans like you for almost two hundred years – moron.

• Bill the eighth says

Who cares which one you point to, you’ve been had sucker, your whole life is a lie.

• Bill the eighth says

You’ve been asleep your whole life haven’t you? And you buy into whatever a politician tells you like a good little sheep, don’t you?

• Bill the eighth says

You are simply too stupid to attempt to discuss anything other than you meds. Nobody said anything about Dilbert, a poor attempt to change the subject.

• Charles says

No, that’s who we’re talking about, Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert who describes in precise detail how Trump is scamming idiots. Look at the page we’re on. No one mentioned anyone else, other than you.

• Bill the eighth says

You are too stupid to follow a conversation, you have the IQ of a refrigerator. You said that about Trump and I replied all of them lie, cheat, steal and will use any dirty trick in the book to get their way. You are apparently fine with that as long as they are far left radicals. I know it is very hard for you, but do at least try to follow along.

• rostomic says

that’s what it takes… time idiots like you and all the left sobered up.

• Charles says

So what do you have to say about Adams’ observations in the video? What do you think?

• rostomic says

Just watch his speeches / rallys on YT… not on MSM.. So grow up and start using your own brain and the whole conglomerate of ideas in his speeches. And if you are a real native English speaker you might even her his messages between lines… the very reason why the elite is scared of him.

• Charles says

What is the message between the lines? I’ve seen his speeches. What am I missing?

• Joaquin says

LOL. I love this exchange. It’s amazing how rostomic can’t answer the simple questions you are asking. I think any semi-intelligent person reading this exchange understands that rostomic can’t answer simply because he is being duped as the article suggests. Love it!

• rostomic says

obviously your literary abilities are extremely limited … you should head back to school assuming there is anyone competent to teach real literature.

• Charles says

I honestly don’t understand Trump’s appeal and I would appreciate it if you could explain it to me. Please don’t insult me for my curiosity. I have not insulted you, despite what you said about Scott Adams.

• rostomic says

“Your Abysmal Track Record
            For starters, ask yourself how well you predicted the performance of past presidents. Have your psychic powers been accurate?
            I’m not good at predicting the performance of presidents. I thought Reagan would be dangerous, but he presided over the end of the Cold War. And I thought George W. Bush would be unlikely to start a war, much less two of them. ”

Thus he needs to shut up and concentrate on drawings a his abstract life not applicable thoughts.

As for Trump, the man is an achiever, builder, just as myself. There is no room for dreams nor imaginary fantasies, neither about people ( especially politicians) nor about how projects would end up. Brutally realistic assessment ans actions are required at all stages of its execution. Donald will apply same to the project of reversing America’s trend into murderous socialist / communist / islamofascist system. As for him being hypnotizing … woww I guess the truth is hypnotizing … it better be .. since such a novelty!

So thus , your “hero thinker” Scott needs to shut and concentrate on drawings for those that are unable so see their reality … As for Donald … the man is better prepared and knowledgeable what is facing him than any of the idiotic predecessors that we the American idiotic voter voted for. Just think of all the underhand information that was passed to him for any of his donations to the parties, all this in addition to the real and true history that most Americans have no clue about.

• Nancyffore1 says

“my room mate Lori Is getting paid on the internet $98/hr”…..!ti996ur

two days ago grey McLaren. P1 I bought after earning 18,512 Dollars..it was my previous month’s payout..just a little over.17k Dollars Last month..3-5 hours job a day…with weekly payouts..it’s realy the simplest. job I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months. ago. and now making over hourly. 87 Dollars…Learn. More right Here !ti996u:➽:➽:.➽.➽.➽.➽ http://GlobalSuperJobsReportsEmploymentsWinGetPay$98Hour…. .★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★::::::!ti996o….,.

1. Sauer Thirtyeight says

As Adams has pointed out elsewhere, Trump is not allowing the usual suspects to determine the parameters of the battle. American politics has decayed to an endless series of sterile assaults based on minutiae; find something of no interest whatever, and pound it relentlessly, tying the candidate down to this trivia on every occasion. These attacks are fact-based, but still trivial. “Mr X, in 1971 you filed a tax return with two ‘i’s undotted, and a ‘t’ blatantly left uncrossed. Why did you file a return with such errors? Was it fraud?”

Trump has changed the rules; he gives an answer – it doesn’t matter what it is, it doesn’t matter if it’s true, the whole thing is trivial whether true or false – then moves on, launching his own counterattack. And the press and the traditional plodding pols can’t deal with it. The Lilliputians expect the giant to be tied down – it’s always worked in the past, why isn’t it working now?

But discussions of such things Adams has to reserve for his blog posts. When dealing with Maher, he can’t give him an opening to grab control; Adams knows as well as the audience that with Maher, it’s all about Maher and not much else. So he keeps the attack short and succinct, a tossed hand grenade, and leaves it for Maher to digest at leisure.

So yes, Trump does ignore facts. And properly so. But if the TDS types want to interpret this as “Trump lies!” or “Trump is too stupid to deal with facts!”, well … whatever keeps you happy, children.

But Adams is dead right; as a campaigner, Trump is dazzling. Is he nothing but the new P.T. Barnum? Possibly … but at minimum, like Barnum he delivers quite a show.